Join in with our Twitter competition for a chance to win 12 x 330ml case of Hibernation White IPA from Bear Hug Brewing Starting at 9am Friday 27th Febuary and ending at 10pm on Sunday 1st March. Simply follow and retweet the Beer Searcher competition tweet for a chance to win! See below for the competition rules. This competition has now ended, please check back or follow us on Twitter for details of our next competition.
Join in with our Twitter competition for a chance to win a box of 9 beers from Honest Brew. Starting at 8am Friday 25th July and ending at 10pm on Sunday 27th July. Simply follow and retweet Beer Searcher for a chance to win! See below for the competition rules. This competition has now ended, please check back or follow us on Twitter for details of our next competition.
1. To enter prize draws, users must have an active Twitter account, follow @BeerSearcherUK and re-tweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account during the competition period.
2. Only @BeerSearcherUK followers will be entered in a draw.
3. Only one entry per Twitter username per day will be entered in a draw.
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only and the prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
5. All entrants must be 18 years old or over.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries after the closing date and time.
7. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. The promoter reserves the right to alter the prize at any time.
8. The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the @BeerSearcherUK Twitter feed and website.
9. The winner will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
10. By entering a competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
►VisitBritain, the national tourism agency, stated: “Beer Searcher is a great initiative, championing two things Britain does very well indeed: beer and heritage. One of VisitBritain’s most important tasks is to inspire tourists to explore as much of the country as possible, in order to spread the economic benefits of tourism. I hope Beer Searcher will encourage international and British beer lovers alike to venture to different corners of the country in their quest for the ultimate pint. On the way, they will no doubt make new friends and enjoy a great British welcome in one of our many pubs - a cultural experience totally unique to Britain and not to be missed.”
Discover the many cost-effective ways of advertising, increasing business and brand exposure.
We make every effort to ensure all information on this website is current and accurate and do not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies. All Trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. Please contact us if any information or details are incorrect or if you would like any information amended or removed from this website. Please check with the brewery/company first before acting upon any information given on this website. You must be of legal drinking age to use this site or enter any competitions that we may offer on our website or across social media. Beer Searcher is a trading name of Orca Logic Ltd.
Website & Digital Marketing by ORCA